We envision a world where all families and youth are empowered with the tools for success.
Creating brighter futures for youth and families.
From Violent Teen to Happily Married State Trooper
Abandoned by his parents as a preschooler… Jeremy* was sent to live with his step-grandfather to be raised. His step-grandfather died when he was just 14, resulting in his total rebellion, physical & verbal violence, truancy and poor grades.
After several years at Binnacle House, Jeremy serves as a State Trooper and is a happily married father with a baby of his own.
Read Jeremy*’s Full Story Here
* not his real name.
- 28% of all males in a group home in NJ live in Binnacle House
- Our residents contribute to the local community by volunteering at:
- Raritan Watershed
- Food Pantry
- Hunterdon Chamber of Commerce
- Grow A Row
- and others
- 78% of graduates leave Binnacle House with improved life skills
- Every young man served by Binnacle House has been exposed to trauma.
- Every young man served by Binnacle House is not able to safely reside in their family home.
How can I help?
We thank you in advance for supporting Binnacle House.
Fundraising Events Sponsor or Attendee
If you or your organization donate by check, please mail your donation made payable to:
PO Box 2397
Flemington, New Jersey 08822
Your support allows us to ensure that all of the needs of our residents are met.
Thank you for your generous support!
We provide basic skill necessary to become responsible citizens to our youth who typically lag in developmental milestones. We help them learn the skills for everyday tasks often taken for granted such as meal preparation, budgeting, banking, laundry, cleaning hygiene and social interaction.
Save These Dates!
Plan to Attend or Participate in our Fundraiser Events!