We envision a world where all families and youth are empowered with the tools for success.
Creating brighter futures for youth and families.
From Violent Teen to Happily Married State Trooper
Abandoned by his parents as a preschooler… Jeremy* was sent to live with his step-grandfather to be raised. His step-grandfather died when he was just 14, resulting in his total rebellion, physical & verbal violence, truancy and poor grades.
After several years at Binnacle House, Jeremy serves as a State Trooper and is a happily married father with a baby of his own.
Read Jeremy*’s Full Story Here
* not his real name.
- 28% of all males in a group home in NJ live in Binnacle House
- Our residents contribute to the local community by volunteering at:
- Raritan Watershed
- Food Pantry
- Hunterdon Chamber of Commerce
- Grow A Row
- and others
- 78% of graduates leave Binnacle House with improved life skills
- Every young man served by Binnacle House has been exposed to trauma.
- Every young man served by Binnacle House is not able to safely reside in their family home.
How can I help?
Make a contributions through Paypal. No PayPal account is necessary, but the transaction will be handled securely through the PayPal server.
Fundraising Events Sponsor or Attendee
If you or your organization donate by check, please mail your donation made payable to:
PO Box 2397
Flemington, New Jersey 08822
Your support allows us to ensure that all of the needs of our residents are met.
Thank you for your generous support!
We provide basic skill necessary to become responsible citizens to our youth who typically lad in developmental milestones. we help them learn the skills for everyday tasks often taken for grated such as meal preparation, budgeting, banking, laundry, cleaning hygiene and social interaction
Plan to Attend our Fundraiser Events!
LIC # 2019-5
For the Benefit of Binnacle House. Learn About the services we provide to young men.
Drawing on Friday, October 25, 2019 at 9:30PM
Hunterdon Hills Playhouse, 88 Route 173 West, Hampton, NJ 08827
Need not be present to win.
Only 300 tickets will be sold!
1ST Prize: A Choice of a Fabulous Trip:
- Oceanfront Maui, Hawaii for Two: Includes round-trip airfare from CA or NV; 7 days & 6 nights at the All Suite Fairmont Kea Lani. (Retail Value; $11,000)
- Cruise New York and Kings Wharf, Bermuda For Two: Sail 7 nights aboard Celebrity Cruises in a Veranda Stateroom; Incl. 2 night stay @ the Sofitel NY w/Live Entertainment Pkg. (Retail Value: $8,750)
- A Theme Park Adventure in Orlando, Fl. for Four: Includes 5 days/ 4 nights in a Suite at Residence Inn Orlando at Sea World; Includes 3-day tickets to Disney World and 1 day to Universal Studios; and a $1,000 gift card for airfare. (Retail Value: $6,000)
- The Best of Rome, Italy for Two: Airfare not included. 6 days/ 5 nights at the Spanish Steps Inn w/private, guided tours; Round trip private airport transfers. (Retail Value: $8,700)
- Golf in St. Andrews, Scotland for Two: Includes economy airfare; 7 days/ 6 nights at the five-star Fairmont resort; Includes $900 gift card toward Torrance & Kittock Golf Courses (Retail Value: $10,600)
2nd Prize: 58″ Samsung Flat Screen TV (Retail Value: $650)
3rd Prize: Apple iPad Mini – Latest Generation (Retail Value: $400)
4th Prize: Spa Package for Two (Retail Value: $300)
Join Us For A Festive Evening
Includes hors d’oeuvres, dinner, entertainment, 50/50 raffle & silent auction
Click here to purchase a sponsorship or tickets to attend the event.