Binnacle House Vice President to Run 52 Miles in 52 Hours
This fundraiser will help to provide urgently needed therapy for the youth at Binnacle House to make their covid confinement more tolerable.
- Running 4 miles every 4 hours, a total of 52 miles (the equivalent of 2 full marathons), our lone runner, William Semon, VP of Operations & Philanthropy will cover all 14 of Hunterdon County’s Townships
- Opportunity for local business promotion! Donate $152 to have your company name added to the shirt that William will wear, or provide William with your organization’s T-shirt to wear for 1 leg of the run.
- Purchase souvenir T-shirts here for yourself, your family, or for your entire organization!
- Host 6 live video preparation updates: May 27, June 1, June 4, June 8, June 11, June 15 (all at 8 pm)
- Host 3 live Q and A events: June 2, and June 16, June 20 (all at 8 pm)
- Event Sponsor $1,052 Mentioned in all promotional videos and social media posts.
- T-Shirt Sponsor $152 donation from a local business, practice or organization to add your business name to the shirt William will wear, OR provide William with your organization shirt for him to wear for 1 leg of the run. Sponsor will also be featured in the social media posts. You can also purchase these souvenir T-shirts here for yourself, your family, or for your entire organization!
- Video Preparation Sponsor $104, An individual, organization, business or practice will be mentioned as the sponsor of the video made discussing the preparation for the run. They will also be mentioned in the social media content for that segment.
- Live Q & A Sponsor $208 William will conduct 2 live Q&A sessions for supporters to ask questions about the race. The sponsors will be mentioned during the Q&A and in the social media posts leading up to and during the Q&A.
We recognize these are challenging times for many. If you would like to make a pledge of support, payable at a later date, fill out this form and we will contact you to make appropriate arrangements.
- June 17, 2020 - June 19, 2020
12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Venue: Hunterdon County
|Leg 1 (12PM)||Tewksbury Township||4 miles|
|Leg 2 (4PM)||Lebanon Township||4 miles|
|Leg 3 (8 PM)||Raritan Township||4 miles|
|Leg 4 (12AM)||Kingwood Township||4 miles|
|Leg 5 (4AM)||Delaware Township||4 miles|
|Leg 6 (8AM)||Clinton Township||4 miles|
|Leg 7 (12PM)||Readington Township||4 miles|
|Leg 8 (4PM)||East Amwell Township||4 miles|
|Leg 9 (8PM)||West Amwell Township||4 miles|
|Leg 10 (12AM)||Alexandria Township||4 miles|
|Leg 11 (4AM)||Holland Township||4 miles|
|Leg 12 (8AM)||Union Township||4 miles|
|Leg 13 (12PM)||Franklin Township||4 miles|